We are looking for an experienced Service Person to join our Mining – Drill & Blast team in a dynamic and growing company at our Whyalla operations in SA.
These positions are full time BUS IN / OUT from Whyalla, Cowell, or Port Augusta.
The roster is 7 days on and 7 days off (day shift and night shift).
SRG Global has secured a 5-year contract offering long-term work to a Service Person who is looking to continue and progress their career in the Mining industry. SRG Global has been the main contractor for Drilling and Blasting since 2013.
The successful applicant will possess:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the mining industry
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage
- Mechanical aptitude is not essential but would be favourable
- Training and certification for operating our equipment will be provided
- Good communication and organisational skills, with an emphasis on teamwork
- A positive attitude towards safety, training & environment
- Pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol assessment
- Hold a current HR drivers’ licence
SRG Global is an engineering-led specialist construction, maintenance and mining services group built to solve the complex problems across the entire asset lifecycle. We bring a unique engineering mindset to every construction, maintenance and mining project we touch. Working across the entire asset lifecycle, we provide bespoke engineer, construction and sustain solutions for our customers. We thrive on making the complex simple. It’s what we get out of bed for every day. We’re also a global company, so we get to work on different projects and challenges in many different parts of the world.
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high-performance team, this is a perfect role for you. In return we will offer you an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity to gain further experience and progress your career in a dynamic and growing company.
Please click the ‘apply’ button now to register your interest in joining our team.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.