We are looking for expressions of interest from heavy road, agriculture mechanical or Light Vehicle mechanical trade backgrounds who would be interested in developing in to Drill Fitters to join our Mining – Drill & Blast team in a dynamic and growing company at our Whyalla operations in SA.
These positions are full time BUS IN / OUT from Whyalla, Cowell, or Port Augusta, roster is 7 days on and 7 days off. Working day and night shifts.
This is a long-term project for SRG Global having been the drilling and blasting contractor onsite since 2012.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Mine site experience (favorable)
- Hold a Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Good communication and organisational skills, with an emphasis on teamwork
- A positive attitude towards safety, training & environment
- Pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol assessment
- Hold a current driver’s licence – HR
SRG Global is an engineering-led specialist construction, maintenance and mining services group built to solve the complex problems across the entire asset lifecycle. We bring a unique engineering mindset to every construction, maintenance and mining project we touch. Working across the entire asset lifecycle, we provide bespoke engineer, construction and sustain solutions for our customers. We thrive on making the complex simple. It’s what we get out of bed for every day. We’re also a global company, so we get to work on different projects and challenges in many different parts of the world.
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high-performance team, this is a perfect role for you. In return we will offer you an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity to gain further experience and progress your career in a dynamic and growing company.
- An attractive remuneration package
- Access to our Salary Sacrifice opportunities, that include novated leasing, FIFO flights, electronics, tooling and home office expenses
- An opportunity to gain further experience and progress your career in a dynamic and growing company.
- On the job training and upskilling including Trade upgrade to the right applicant.
- Career progression.
Please click the ‘apply’ button now to register your interest in joining our team.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.