We are looking for experienced Drillers to join our Mining – Drill & Blast team in a dynamic and growing company at our Whyalla operations in SA. This position is residential with client supplied transport daily from Whyalla, Port Augusta and Cowell
Roster is 7 days on and 7 days off. Working day and night shifts.
This is a long-term project for SRG Global having been the drilling and blasting contractor onsite since 2013.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- 2 years’ experience drilling on blast hole rigs.
- Sandvik DR580 Cubex or SKF, SKS OR CAT MD6240 experienced
- Hold a current drivers licence – HR preferred
- Mechanical aptitude is not essential but would be favourable
- Previous Experience with shot crew favourable
- Good communication and organisational skills, with an emphasis on teamwork
- A positive attitude towards safety, training & environment
- Pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol assessment
SRG Global is an engineering-led specialist construction, maintenance and mining services group built to solve the complex problems across the entire asset lifecycle. We bring a unique engineering mindset to every construction, maintenance and mining project we touch. Working across the entire asset lifecycle, we provide bespoke engineer, construction and sustain solutions for our customers. We thrive on making the complex simple. It’s what we get out of bed for every day. We’re also a global company, so we get to work on different projects and challenges in many different parts of the world.
If you have experience in this area and are willing to contribute as part of a high-performance team, this is a perfect role for you. In return we will offer you an attractive remuneration package, an opportunity to gain further experience and progress your career in a dynamic and growing company.
Please click the ‘apply’ button now to register your interest in joining our team.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.