Spotlight Pty Ltd
Spotlight Retail Group is growing! Take on your next exciting career journey within our Brand-New Whyalla store!
Spotlight has grown to become the largest fabric, craft, party and home decorating superstores. Starting as a single dress fabric stall at Queen Victoria Market, we have now grown to over 130+ stores across Australasia. Our culture is all about our people, get ready to start your career at Australia’s leading specialty retailer today!
- Retail Store Management background within larger format highly desirable
- Experience in leading a team of up 30+
- Ability to build talent pipelines within the business with effective performance management
- Eager attitude with the “get up and go” to create a motivating environment for all
- Attention to detail- able to work with visual merchandising with use of planograms
- Experience within stock management and integrity
Your duties as a Store Manager:
- Mentoring, coaching and leading by example to all team members
- Strong ability to understand reporting, sales trends, wages and P&L
- Drive successful performance management with tools for succession and growth
- Visual merchandising and strong store standards, building your store to meet and exceed standards
- Building a strong in-store team culture and morale- thinking outside the box and leading from the front
- Working with HIGH volume stock, organisation and management
- Supporting the team in all requirements and areas of the store
- Drive sales to smash budgets and targets- take your store to the next level!
As part of the Spotlight family, we ensure that our people receive the career development needed to succeed as well as a culture that is motivating & inspiring. We are all about work-life balance and an ever-changing retail environment that’s always open to new ideas & constant development.
What’s on offer for you?
- Great salary base + Super + Monthly Profit Share
- Supporting work/life balance with rotating rosters – one weekend on, one weekend off
- Career progression & personal development with high level training
- Uniform + family & friends discounts across all SRG brands
- Training, tools and coaching for a long-lasting career
- Access to Employee Relations Programs (EAP)
Your career is what you make it so apply now to start with Spotlight today! Join us for our next adventure!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.