- Central Adelaide Local Health Network – SA Prison Health Services, Port Lincoln
- Salary: ASO2 – $56,145 – $60,396 (pro rata)
- Permanent Part Time (18.75 hours per week)
South Australian Prison Health Service (SAPHS) is part of Central Adelaide Local Health Network (CALHN) and provides state-wide services directly, to adult men and women incarcerated in all government run prisons in South Australia. Currently there are a total of two metropolitan prisons, one regional prison and three country prisons. SAPHS provides primary health care focussing on chronic and acute disease and promoting good health, working collaboratively with Mental Health Services and Drug and Alcohol Services to support and manage patient’s with mental illness and significant substance abuse problems. SAPHS works in partnership with the Department for Correctional Services (DCS) to deliver public health care in line with that offered to the general community.
As a member of the multi-disciplinary team, the Administrative Services Officer is responsible to the Patient Administration Manager through the Administrative Services Manager and will work closely with the site Nurse Unit Manager.
The Administrative Services Officer is responsible for:
- Patient Administration
- Provision of a confidential, high quality and accessible reception and administrative support services to a broad range of staff
- Ensuring confidentially is maintained in relation to client information and record keeping
- Ensuring a customer focussed service is provided at all times
- Maintenance of correspondence, corporate records, transfer of information including medical records to other SAPHS sites and the SAPHS Corporate Office
- Assist the Patient Administration Services Manager as required
- Other administrative functions as required
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
In addition to the annual salary package, we also offer salary sacrifice benefits, employer superannuation contributions and leave loading.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and compliant Immunisation screening.
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) Directions 2021 to work in SA Health/health care setting.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job ref: 800469
Telephone: 0406 168 409
Application Closing Date
11:55 pm Friday 12 August 2022
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.