- Eyre and Far North Local Health Network, Port Lincoln
- Salary: $64,636 – $68,886 p.a – Ongoing Full Time – ASO3
The Medical Administration Officer is responsible and accountable for the provision of:
- Effective and high-level liaison and administrative support to the Director of Clinical Training, Medical Education Officer and Medical Services staff.
- This position has responsibility for the efficient and effective delivery of operations including advice and support to the Medical Education Officer on areas relating to administrative matters, accreditation matters and functions relating to medical education for Trainee Medical Officers.
- Provide research and project support to the Medical Education Unit for projects relating to the provision of medical education within EFNLHN
- Supporting the development and implementation of medical education, training and online services activities through ICT systems to support medical education and training activities by contributing to project and program management across a range of initiatives for EFNLHN
- Providing secretarial support to the Medical Education Committee and sub-committees.
- Managing the use of the EFNLHN simulation room.
Being part of Eyre and Far North Local Health Network means you will be supported both personally and professionally, can take advantage of education and training opportunities, will have access to flexible working hours and be part of an inter-professional approach to holistic health care.
In addition to the annual salary package we also offer salary sacrifice benefits, employer superannuation contributions and leave loading.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Screening/Check and specific immunisation requirements. COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Public Health Act 2011 (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) to work in SA Health/health care setting.
Suitably qualified Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are strongly encouraged to apply and will be given preference as a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), and sections 34(2) and 56(2) of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (SA).
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.