RTC Group is a highly experienced and leading provider of integrated services across Australia. Through trusted relationships we work closely with our customers to build and maintain infrastructure and facilities.
Our South Australian Facilities Maintenance division provides specialised skills in programmed & responsive maintenance, emergency repairs, disabled modification upgrades and vacant restorations. The team are also a leading provider of Property Assessment Surveys.
As part of this team, you will join a group who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Due to our exciting growth we are seeking expression of interest for an experienced and reliable Operations Manager to be based out of Whyalla. The successful candidate will be rewarded with competitive rates and a team environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing leadership, direction and mentoring a collective team
- Oversee the planning and control of projects
- Monitor the progress of a multifaceted team within a building & maintenance business
- Play a key role in the tendering process
- Management of business area budgets,
- Oversea project programming,
The Successful Candidate Must Have:
- Degree or Trade Qualified
- Registered Building Works Supervisor licence or willingness to obtain
- OHS General Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Demonstrated experience at a manager level within building & construction industry
- Strong business acumen
- Leadership and motivational qualities
- Willingness to travel to various sites throughout region
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Being part of the solution within the Team dynamics
- Can work under pressure and unsupervised
- Good communication and people skills
In return you will be provided:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone
To enhance your application please provide details of relevant experience.
As part of the employment process you may be required to participate in a Pre-Employment Medical including a Drug & Alcohol test and random testing throughout employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.