Business Support Officer
The Business Services Officer will undertake a broad range of administrative support tasks and activities which contribute to the efficient operation of single and multiple group or depot. The Business Services Officer may have either a small or large customer base and is the first point of contact for the workgroup staff and the public for administrative support tasks and actives.
- Accurate and timely input and production of reports, rosters, registers, and equipment
- Accurate and timely booking, recording, and reporting of training
- Ensure accurate entry of time data including allowances
- Ensure accurate bookings, ordering, and payments of goods and services
- Ensure accurate record keeping
- May be required to travel intra/interstate
- May be required to work outside normal hours
- Keep customers informed of progress and developments
- Follows customer service standards at a task level with respect to timeframes
- Works cooperatively within teams
Essential to the Role
- Drivers licence
- Competent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Competent planning, organisational/coordinating and time management skills
- Competent skills in utilising designated IT
- General Knowledge of pay rules
This position would be best suited to candidates in the Port Lincoln region as travel and living away from home allowances are not applicable
If you believe you meet the above criteria please submit your cover letter, current resume & contact details for to two referees via the apply now button.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.