RetireAustralia Pty Ltd
RetireAustralia is the largest private owner and operator of Retirement Villages in Australia. Our purpose is to serve our residents and customers and be the best retirement community owner, operator and care services provider for older Australians. RetireAustralia currently operates a portfolio of 28 established villages throughout New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia.
About the role
We are currently looking for an experienced Personal Care Attendant to join our team based at our Lincoln Grove Retirement Village. Our residents are at the centre of everything we do and as such we are searching for an individual who is passionate about providing high quality personalised care. Critical to your role will be your ability to ensure our residents emotional, cultural and physical needs are met and their independence and life choices are valued. As a Personal Care Attendant your duties will include:
- Support and assist with activities of daily living, including mobility, continence management, showering, dressing and personal grooming
- Assist in the daily preparation, service and delivery of meals and functions to our residents;
- Maintain a clean environment for the residents in our care, including common areas and amenities
- Where required, manage laundering for residents
- Contribute to our safety culture relating to employees and residents, including managing and controlling emergencies and following safe work practices
- Certificate III Individual Support (or equivalent)
- Experience within a similar role is advantageous
- Demonstrated experience providing exemplary customer service
- A valid National Police Check or ability to obtain one prior to commencement
- A current First Aid Certificate with current CPR
- Current Drivers Licence
If you are looking for the opportunity to make a difference and add value to the lives of thousands of Australians, please ‘apply’ below.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo medical and background checking. The successful applicant must also possess unlimited working rights in Australia.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.