Repco Australia - A Division of GPC Asia Pacific
GPC is proud to be a winner of the 2021 AFR BOSS Best places to work award, taking out the #1 spot for Retail, hospitality, tourism and entertainment.
It Starts With the Parts… and YOU!
Repco is Australia’s leader in Automotive Aftermarket Parts and is one of the most widely recognised brands in the Australian and New Zealand markets. Our brand stands for quality, expertise and knowledge. At Repco, our team members are valued and appreciated. Every day we deliver careers and experiences that are both challenging and rewarding. We have fun at work and celebrate our achievements and milestones, both big and small. And we passionately focus on results and continuous improvement.
Store Managers are at the core of our family, where recognition and celebration form part of our daily mantra. If you enjoy building meaningful relationships with customers, team members and the local community then we’re the place for you!
Our Store Managers:
- Lead, develop and coordinate a team of retail and trade specialists
- Ensure financial management and operational standards are met, maintained and exceeded
- Motivate and support their team to reach their full potential
- Provide a genuine service, where they create lasting impressions and moments that matter for our customers
- Demonstrate a strong mix of leadership and management qualities
- Are brand ambassadors that have strong community, team and customer connections
- Are safety leaders, constantly striving to provide the safest work environment for themselves, team and customers
The successful individual will:
- Be a passionate customer service expert
- Be able to motivate their team members to shine, develop and succeed
- Have store operations management experience and success leading and engaging a team
- Have experience within a dual format sales environment, trade product, or multi network operation
- Have a flexible availability and hold a valid driver’s licence (manual preferred)
- Have the physical capacity to perform the duties of the role, including handling products of a heavy nature
We can offer you:
- Recognition programs and team incentives for your performance
- An inclusive team environment; our team are important members of the GPC family
- The opportunity to join a progressive global company that continually strives to remain the number one in the automotive aftermarket
- Ongoing training and career development; we genuinely care about supporting you to reach your full potential
- Never Better; our wellbeing program that includes financial, career, family, nutrition and lifestyle guidance
- Discounts internally and with external partners including health providers
- Access to GPC’s exciting employee platform MOVE, unlocking amazing discounts at top retailers, business announcements, e-cards and our employee recognition program, plus so much more!
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the GPC Asia Pacific family.
To find out more about Repco, please visit www.repco.com.au
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.