Randstad are proud to be joining forces with a global engineering-led specialist company. We are seeking an experienced leader in safety. Someone who can implement, support, and drive all risk and safety operations on-site for our clients ongoing works in Whyalla.
This is a permanent Monday to Friday position based in Whyalla. NO FIFO, residential role only.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure employees are undertaking safety related activities as per requirements
- Conduct routine safety inspections, monitoring, and analysis of work areas
- Analyse site safety concerns and problems and recommend solutions to key personnel.
- Lead and run investigations of site incidents from end to end
- Collaboration with management in the development of project risk assessments.
- Attend and contribute to the scheduled Safety meetings within the group
- Assist project personnel with Injury Management and RTW in consultation with the Group Workers Compensation Case Manager
- Facilitate internal training programs as required.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience with scaffolding and Access Disciplines.
- Strong computer software skills including MS Office and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- High attention to detail and data processing accuracy.
- Academic / Education /Licenses
- Australian Drivers licence
- Cert IV in WHS/OHS (minimum)
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Internal Auditor Qualification
- Proven Experience in leading investigation training
Vehicle, fuel card, laptop and phone will be provided with this role.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.