Qube Ports and Bulk
Qube Ports is the major integrated port solutions provider in Australia, with services and facilities in over 28 Australian Ports, together with cargo storage, materials handling and distribution operations in all Australian states. This allows us to lead the market in providing purpose designed solutions for our customers handling containers, bulk, automotive and general cargo.
We are looking for an experienced stevedore to work at Port Lincoln. These Operations specialise in loading and discharging general and bulk cargoes. Commodities handled include motor vehicles, machinery, steel products, containers, project cargo and bulk cargo.
The successful applicant will be providing greater supervision for fertiliser discharged operations at Port Lincoln.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Skills of FEL, Excavator, Bobcat and EWP are highly recommended
- Manual driver’s licence required
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a variety of people
- Demonstrated safety behaviours and experience
- Ability to work autonomously using proactive approach to task resolution
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to work in a demanding environment
Qube Ports & Bulk values diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from females, Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders.
If you would like the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Ports, Transport and Logistics companies in Australia then apply now!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.