Calling all Car Sales Managers who are you Ambitious and Keen to take the Next Step?
- Make the move to Serene Port Lincoln.
- Great Package + Profit Share Structure.
- Permanent Opportunity.
Our client has operations spread across South Australia, Victoria & NSW and deal with vehicle dealerships, finance, leasing, amongst other areas and their principles are based on quality services, customer focus and integrity.
They have a rare job opportunity available for a talented and experienced Sales Manager to become a Dealer Principal to join their Group in Port Lincoln.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an organisation that is focused on delivering successful outcomes.
- Demonstrate Leadership based on Dealer values.
- Set Strategic Direction and oversee all Dealership operations.
- Monitor and act on business management information and other performance indicators.
- Monitor and assist the Vehicle Retail Sales departments in the day to day running.
- Monitor existing Dealership policy application and develop and enact new policy as appropriate.
- Ensure achievement of new & used vehicle sales and profit objectives.
- New & Used vehicle inventory is maintained at required levels
- Provide a pleasant and secure working environment for all personnel.
- Provide customer satisfaction.
Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Proven Sales/ Managerial Experience within the automotive industry.
- Min Five years’ experience in a New & Used Vehicle sales role at a Dealership.
- Strong desire to exceed targets.
- Excellent Customer Service record.
- A capacity to Network both in and outside of working hours.
- Highly developed Communication, Administration and Presentation skills.
- A proven track record in the Wholesale, Purchasing and Appraising of vehicles.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills are essential.
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal).
- Process driven and self-motivated individuals.
If you have relevant local experience, full working rights in Australia and want to join an organisation that are professional and provide an opportunity to grow, then apply today to be considered.
To submit your application, please apply today with your Resume and a Cover letter in Word Format only.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please note: If you have not heard from us within seven (7) working days of submitting your resume, your application will be kept on file and we will contact you if a suitable position becomes available.
If this job is not the right fit for you, however, you are looking for a new position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.