Oyster Farm Tours
Oyster HQ seeks a full-time Hospitality Supervisor to join our team. We are offering a salary package between $55,000 and $60,000 plus superannuation. This is a role in a remote location, Coffin Bay, South Australia.
Coffin Bay is home to Australia’s most sought after oysters with their fleshy, creaminess and sweetness that is blended with the crisp saltiness of the pristine waters of the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia. These oysters are highly sought after by both local and international chefs, in restaurants around Australia, and the world. The interest from visitors both local and international, wanting to learn how the oysters are grown and harvested, was the inspiration for the development of our Oyster Farm Tours. The tours start and finish at our restaurant Oyster HQ, resulting in a high level of cross sale opportunities, and as a result of our increased growth. We now have the requirement for a Hospitality Supervisor to support the Venue Manager.
Roles and Responsibility
Your role will include:
- Delegate duties to team members and supervise the execution of those duties whilst ensuring they meet and exceed our customers’ expectations
- Ensure smooth running of tours, ensuring all customer’s expectations are accommodated and received in a timely manner whilst maintaining a high level of service from greeting to wishing the guests a warm farewell when they leave
- Troubleshoot issues to ensure the smooth running of tours for both clients and the internal team
- Provide service of food and beverages at events and functions
- Instruct and assist with set up of restaurant according to floor plans and tour requirements
- Practise proper workplace health and safety procedures
- Maintain stock control, take inventory and order new stock
- Recruit, induct and train staff for front of house roles
The successful applicant must have have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A eye for detail and ‘can do’ positive attitude
- Excellent customer service and the ability to anticipate customer needs
- The ability to work unsupervised & as part of a team
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for the hospitality industry
- High performance in time management and prioritising tasks
- Leadership and relationship skills
- Must be flexible and available to work days, weekends and public holidays
If this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for, then we would love to hear from you. Please hit “apply” to be considered for this position.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.