Onsite Rental Group
Onsite Rental Group (Onsite) is a specialist B2B equipment rental business. We have over 30 years’ experience in this industry, with 450+ employees, across 30+ branches and targeted co-locations. With more than 70,000+ pieces of equipment, our strategically placed national branch network ensures we can fulfill our customers’ rental plant and machinery requirements wherever their next project is located, whilst remaining nimble enough to support local projects.
In this role you will be providing rental solutions & customer service for accounts within assigned territory / portfolio, driving revenue and profitability by maintaining accounts and developing new business.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively partner with customers to understand their operations & business needs to identify suitable equipment rental solutions & opportunities to add value
- Formally & informally present on Onsite’s product range & service offering
- Develop & maintain strong industry networks & relationships to support sales opportunities
- Work with relevant Business Development Managers (BDM’s) to develop site-based relationships and communicate feedback to BDM to foster deeper connections with strategic accounts
- Provide superior customer service to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and ongoing business
- Act as point of contact for any pricing or performance issues of assigned accounts
- Providing pricing & quotations for new and existing customers
- Perform market research to identify new or enhanced sales opportunities using relevant market data
- Call on potential customers in person & on the phone to generate sales opportunities, ensuring all agreed call volumes and face to face visits are achieved
- Update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to manage customer contact & sales experience
- Develop & maintain a structured contact plan that is continually revised to establish & improve relationships with new and existing customers
- Support & implement initiatives to generate sales growth
- Assist in the preparation of tenders
- Assist in annual revenue & capital expenditure budgets
- Prepare both routine and ad hoc sales reports & forecasts
- Undertake other roles and responsibilities as directed by the manager
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to professionally communicate & present to individuals & groups
- Proven ability to retain, grow & attract new business
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Sound internal & external stakeholder management skills
- Resilience and the ability to persevere to overcome obstacles
- Ability to work autonomously in the field
- Strong customer and safety focus
- Ability to source and interpret information to formulate strategic plans
- Sound computer skills & ability to use systems
- Ability to thrive in a competitive sales environment & desire to succeed
Benefits and Perks
- Employee Recognition Program
- Income Protection Insurance
- National career opportunities
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Onsite is committed to achieving a diverse and socially inclusive workforce.
All candidates will be required to undergo background checks as part of our application process.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.