Nu-View is a family owned business based in Port Lincoln, servicing the Eyre Peninsula & specialising in the supply, installation, and glazing of Windows and Doors.
Due to growth we are looking to employ an experienced Window Fabricator/Glazier who is passionate about the construction industry, keen to learn and succeed.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Manufacturing of various aluminium door and frame sections.
- Able to fit off hardware including door locks, handles and closers.
- Ability to read and work off plans and job sheets.
- Measuring openings according to the agreed drawings.
- Certificate in Building and Construction
- Fabrication experience
The successful applicant MUST possess the following attributes:
- Strong communication skills & deliver quality customer service
- Capacity to demonstrate initiative, be creative and resourceful
- A good understanding of the building industry.
- A good attitude and the ability to work as a team or unsupervised.
- The ability to manage workflow and achieve targets.
- An ability to perform work safely by complying with WH&S policies and procedures.
- SAFE Use of tools – Drop saws, hand drills, impact guns, copy router.
- Cutting and handling of aluminium extrusions.
- Attention to detail and pride of work.
- FULL COVID & FLU vaccination status (due to onsite project requirements)
- NPC & DCSI Working with Children Check (OR ability to obtain)
- Undertake & pass Medical plus Drug & Alcohol testing
- Current Car licence
The successful candidate will be paid in accordance with the Manufacturing and Associated Industries and Occupations Award 2020
TO APPLY: Cover letter & resume WITH 2x work related referees
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.