Memorial Oval Primary School
OUT OF SCHOOL HOUR CARE DIRECTOR LEVEL 6.3
This permanent part-time position for 20 hours per week will require the Director to work in After School Care 3:00pm -6:00pm on school days and 25 hours per week during Vacation Care.
Desirable knowledge and experience:
- Sound leadership, operational and financial management skills
- Ability to relate well with children, families and staff
- Knowledge of the NQF and MTOP
- Knowledge of the CCMS and Children Services Award
- Diploma or Degree level qualification as approved by ACECQA
- First Aid qualifications as approved by ACECQA
- Responding to Abuse and Neglect training
- Criminal History Screening
For further information and a copy of the Job and Person Specification please telephone: 86457991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Three copies of applications with two professional referees to be addressed to ‘OSHC Director’s Position’ Memorial Oval Primary School PO Box 408 Whyalla SA 5600
Applications must be submitted by close of business 04/08/2022
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.