We are Mellor Olsson, a well-established and respected South Australian law firm. Mellor Olsson has a strong background of stability, strategic growth and an excellent reputation for providing quality legal services. We have three offices across the state, with over 90 team members. As an organisation, we are committed to the growth of our team members and live by our strong values.
We are looking for a professional, personable and client service focused Receptionist/Administration Assistant to join our team in the Port Lincoln Office.
As part of your training, you will learn our processes, get to know our clients and gain an excellent understanding of our firm.
This role is the first point of contact for our clients, therefore it is of the utmost importance that the successful candidate is committed to providing the best client service experience.
About the role
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients;
- Answering telephones, taking & forwarding messages accurately;
- Ensuring that rooms are set up for meetings and the reception area is kept immaculate;
- Calendar and meeting coordination for the office;
- Making coffee, tea and offering water for all visitors and clients;
- Organising the mail and couriers; and
- Supporting solicitors with other administration/tasks;
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Go above and beyond to provide excellent client service;
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and organisational skills;
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills and a flexible approach;
- Have a can-do attitude;
- Display professionalism, confidence and be very presentable;
- Communicate clearly and concisely;
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- Have Intermediate MS Office skills; and
- Be open to constructive feedback and ongoing learning.
What we offer:
Along with a competitive remuneration package, Mellor Olsson has a strong team culture supported by our values. We support our employees through our Employee Assistance Program, health and wellbeing initiatives, and annual check in’s. Our collaborative team environment fosters excellent career development and learning opportunities. Mellor Olsson employees are provided the opportunity to participate in social events and team activities.
To learn more about working at Mellor Olsson, please visit our website.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.