This management/career opportunity will appeal to a Partner seeking exciting work with a sea change, or an experienced Senior Associate seeking to fast-track their career to Partnership working for one of the largest and most established full-service law firms operating in South Australia.
We are Mellor Olsson Lawyers. With a reputation for quality and integrity built over 125 + years of commitment to South Australian clients, we are continuing our growth based upon strategic locations and employing great legal practitioners. We are a values-driven organisation with a strong team culture and a genuine commitment to the professional development of our team members.
Based in the beautiful and vibrant coastal city of Port Lincoln this regional office is a key centre of service for our diverse Eyre Peninsula client base and industry partners, all of which presents a variety of interesting, complex and challenging work. This includes commercial, wills and estates planning and succession, family law, employment law, property and leasing. Our Port Lincoln team is well respected for the help and advice they provide.
To win this role it is expected that you will:
- Be at Partner or Senior Associate level
- Possess previous experience with delegating to and managing other lawyers or a small team
- Be a business developer
- Have proven technical expertise across general commercial, property law, conveyancing or wills and estates
- Be accountable for meeting your own and overseeing the team’s KPI’s
- Demonstrate your passion and commerciality when providing the best client service
- Be driven, adaptable and efficient
- Possess excellent inter-personal skills
- Be a team player and supportive leader
To learn more about working at Mellor Olsson, please visit our website.
How to apply:
Applications from suitably experienced candidates are encouraged to send a covering email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To find out more about the role, please contact Nadine Quarello (People and Culture Manager) on 08 8414 3413 for a confidential conversation in the first instance.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.