Maven Dental Group
We welcome both experienced and newly graduated Oral Health Therapist to join our dynamic and established team in Port Lincoln on a Part-Time basis starting in December. This is a maternity leave cover with the possibility to become long term for the right candidate. To be successful in this role you will possess strong people skills, a caring attitude and outstanding infection control standards. We have an EMS Airflow along with the help and support of a DA available.
We offer full patient books, having extremely loyal and long standing patients and want to continue providing them with the best care possible. We want you to know our patients and develop positive relationships by exceeding all expectations.
Maven Dental Port Lincoln provides a positive, supportive and respectful working environment with a great work culture amount the team, holding regular social events.
About the Practice
Maven Dental Port Lincoln is a 4-chair practice that has been established in the area for over 40 years. It has a reputation for providing professional, caring & efficient treatment in the local community. The practice has a range of highly experienced dentists who are supported by two Oral Health Therapists and a well-established experienced support team. The practice operates Monday through to Friday.
What we’re looking for in our NEW Hygienist:
- Your Hygienist / OHT skills are polished, and at a high industry standard;
- You have a current [or expected] AHPRA registration with no restrictions;
- You understand that Oral Healthcare effects more than just the mouth;
- You’re an articulate communicator, and is someone who has the innate ability to build rapport and trust quickly with patients; And
- You are committed to providing outstanding patient-led service.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced support team;
- We’ll invest in you and your career – we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do; And
- You will get the support you need so you can focus on what you love and what you’re good at.
How does this all sound?
If we’ve piqued your interest, and you love making people smile, then we welcome you to apply today!
It is a requirement of employment that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment commencing. Evidence of vaccination and/or exemption documentation will need to be provided by the successful applicant. By submitting your application you agree to comply with the requirements outlined by Maven Dental.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.