M & G Hotel Group
The M&G Hotel Group is a proud South Australian, family owned Accommodation Management business. Seeking a professional Food & Beverage Manager to join our team in Whyalla to lead & develop Restaurant & Function operations at The Alexander Motel.
This exciting opportunity is for an experienced Manager, passionate about positive guest experiences, driving revenue & teamwork culture. Be part of rebranding, operational development & community integration.
Management experience is essential. Be prepared to work across all departments. Successful applicants will display obvious customer service strength, reliability, and professional polish with flexible availability.
To be successful in this challenging role you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in Restaurant or Function Management, leading teams and service standard execution
- Reflect a passion for positive experiences – internal & external customer
- Strong telephone techniques, sales & marketing experience
- Exceptional attention to detail & task management
- Respectful, warm and composed under pressure
- Development & execution of procedures; sequence of service delivery
- Wage cost, budget & quality control knowledge
- Flexible availability including weekends
- Lead a warm, welcoming, authentic restaurant and function operation
- Drive your own self learning, education & team training meetings
- Coordinate F&B for restaurant, accommodation & function services
- Front office administration & effective telephone sales techniques
- Collaborate with kitchen & front office staff to develop restaurant & function offerings, including breakfast, lunch & room service operations
- Ensure service is offered within expected time frames
- Maintain high service standards & presentation in all areas
- Apply COVID safe & food safe practices in the workplace; compliance
- POS, ordering and IT management. Website & social media
- Efficiently respond to correspondence; great communication skills
- Customer service focus; maintain great workplace teamwork culture
- Community & corporate networking
- Increasing revenue & providing required reporting
Please send your detailed cover letter along with your resume. YOU MUST have Management experience to be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to high demand we will not be able to respond to all resumes. We will only be contacting those who are successful in moving to interview stage. Thank you for your understanding.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.