Letcher Moroney Chartered Accountants
- Full time or Part time position in our Ceduna Office
- Career Development and Training provided
- Supportive and flexible workplace
- Salary commensurate with skills & experience
Letcher Moroney are seeking a Full-Time or PartTime Bookkeeper / Administration to join our office
at Ceduna to provide support to our Director. To be considered for the position you will have previous
experience in Bookkeeping / Administration. You will also need to be able to relate to people and build
trust with clients.
About the Role:
- Setup and Manage Bank Feeds, Bank Reconciliations and GST transactions
- Preparation of quarterly BAS and IAS for clients / accountants
- Set up clients bookkeeping files (chart of accounts, payroll, opening balances, debtor & creditor
- Add new clients, changing client details to Xero Practice Manager and on ATO Portal
- Preparation of documents for client signoff including DocuSign
- Processing Wages and reconciling Superannuation, Payroll Tax, Work Cover and PAYG for clients
- Process and provide support to clients regarding Single Touch Payroll (STP)
About the Person:
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with Xero an advantage
- Knowledge of Primary Production Accounting viewed favourably
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
As part of a larger firm based in Adelaide, we can provide you with the resources and training to assist
your professional and career development.
Please email your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing how you meet the
requirements of this position.
Applications close Thursday 22 September 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.