Komatsu Australia Pty Ltd
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced field service mechanic to join the Komatsu Forklifts team.
You will be required to provide skilful and efficient maintenance and repair of Komatsu forklifts & allied equipment, and through your efforts, contribute to a professional team environment by ensuring high levels of safety, quality and efficiency.
The Benefits of Working with Komatsu Forklifts:
At Komatsu Forklift Australia we have proven career pathways into a variety of exciting fields. We are committed to creating a culture of learning and consider the support and recognition of training, learning, development & education as fundamental to achieving your goals. We also provide a range of services and benefits to assist our employees in their personal and professional lives, such as:
- Discounted private health cover
- Discounted Electronics (Lenovo, Dell, Apple, MS Office)
- Motor Vehicle discounts with selected brands
- Kennard’s Hire discounts
- Selected travel, accommodation & car hire discounts
- Company-funded Income Protection Insurance (with AMP Super)
- Work in a diverse environment with high working Standards
- Dynamic team environment with opportunities for advancement
- Ongoing stable employment
- Training and development
- Opportunities to relocate Nationally
Hours of work:
Salary will be discussed at phone screening stage. You will provided with a service vehicle and phone. This is a Monday to Friday role with overtime available.
- Diagnose and determine faults on our equipment
- Maintain a professional level of customer service.
- Ability to maintain accurate records of work orders & timesheets
- Perform routine maintenance on our equipment
- Complete major rebuilds and repairs as required
- Ability to work unsupervised in a time critical environment
The Knowledge, Skills and Abilities we’re Looking For:
- Relevant trade qualifications (Light or Heavy Vehicle)
- 3rd and 4th apprentices considered
- Prior servicing , mechanical , electrical or hydraulic experience
- Demonstrate an understanding of industry safety protocols
- Auto Electrical experience, qualifications and diagnostic skills will be highly regarded
- Customer focussed individual
- Time management skills
- LPG Qualifications – Desirable
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to operate a forklift truck
- Current Drivers Licence
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the workplace, competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive, and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training, and personal growth.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.