Kemp Real Estate
We are looking for a motivated person who wants to launch their successful career in the Port Lincoln Real Estate Industry with Port Lincoln’s leading Real Estate team!
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for the successful candidate to join Kemp Real Estate as a Receptionist.
About Kemp Real Estate
Kemp Real Estate was established in 1978 and is recognised as one of the industry leaders in regional South Australia. The company specialises in all facets of real estate from residential, commercial and industrial sales to property management and investment.
We are proud of our reputation as a dynamic, innovative, and progressive organisation, a reputation built on a business philosophy aimed squarely at quality service, high standards and integrity. Our commitment to customer service and innovative marketing has played an integral role in the continual growth of the company. The company now employs 18 staff who have achieved much fulfilment and considerable personal success through their commitment to serving the needs of our clients.
About the Role
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Reception duties
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Administrative support for Sales and Property Management
- Coordinating the production of print media and marketing materials
- Data entry and records maintenance
You are looking to work in a fast-paced environment, have worked in high pressure situations and demonstrate the ability to communicate and interact in a professional manner
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Have a high level of professional presentation
- Be efficient, reliable, and punctual
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have superb attention to detail
- Demonstrate outstanding time management
- Be able to contribute and work successfully in a team environment and autonomously
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude with a proactive, solution focused approach
- Demonstrate a high level of skill with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word) and an ability to use web-based programs efficiently
You will benefit from working in a Port Lincoln CBD office for a company with fantastic culture and support, including the latest systems and technologies.
An attractive remuneration package of up to $60,000 available subject to skills and prior experience.
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 5th August 2022.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.