We are looking for a full time person aged between 17 and 19 years to join our team. We are looking for a friendly, motivated person with a willingness to learn and complement our administration team. The successful applicant must have the ability to work in a professional and confidential office environment and have strong attention to detail for accurate preparation of documentation.
An opportunity to complete a Certificate III in Business is also offered through a 12-month traineeship.
A vehicle and driver’s licence is essential.
Below is a list of tasks relevant to the Junior Administration role, on the job training will be provided to the successful applicant:
- Word and Excel experience is essential.
- General administration duties including scanning and filing.
- Running errands to the post office, shopping and deliveries.
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Tracking petty cash.
- Stationery ordering and printer supplies.
- Communication with clients in person and telephone.
- Covering reception at times.
- Making client appointments.
- Creating letters and accounts.
- Collating completed tax returns and BAS’s.
- Communication with banks and supplying information.
- Maintain a clean and tidy professional environment.
- Provide administrative support to other team members
Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Applications close: Friday 2nd December
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.