About Us: John Sands is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Greetings Corporation. Together with UK Greetings we form the largest privately listed greeting card and social expression group in the world.
To help consumers connect and celebrate their relationships in a way that truly reflects themselves, John Sands offers an extensive product line including greeting cards and gift packaging. Our major brands are Carlton Cards, Hanson White, Gibson, Camden Graphics, Papyrus, Recycled Paper Greetings and Collage.
As a well-established and reputable Company, we pride ourselves on creativity, innovation, success and respect which has made us a leader in our field!
Reporting to the Merchandising Manager this is a Relief Merchandiser position located in the Whyalla area. This work is 2.45 hrs per wk (usually on a Wednesday) covering for someone on maternity leave – may be 6, 12 mths etc staff coverage and also setting up for our busy seasonal period. Providing support for leave coverage and store revamps.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring accounts are fully stocked and tidy to maximise customers sales
- Placing re-orders for product
- Using planograms to set up displays and related point of sale materials
- Setting up seasonal displays
- Liaising with owners / store management regarding displays
- Removing all damaged merchandise
- Participating in installations and revamps when required
- Identifying additional sales opportunities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A creative, innovative and positive attitude
- A strong attention to detail and take pride in your work
- An ability to build and maintain rapport with others
- An ability to work autonomously
- Excellent time management skills
- Basic/Intermediate computer skills
- A current drivers licence and reliable motor vehicle
- Daily access to a computer and the Internet
Whilst previous experience as a Merchandiser is advantageous, it is not mandatory as full training will be provided for the right person. The successful applicant will be well rewarded for their initiative and contribution to the team.
If you would like to work with fantastic products and a great team, then we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.