Individual Empowerment Network Pty Ltd
ITEC Group Australia comprises of numerous divisions and partnerships that work together to provide a wide range of human, community and enterprise services to various regions across Australia. Founded 26 years ago, we’re a proud Australian family owned and operated company. We work towards a higher purpose, to be conscious of our business values and care for all involved in our operations, ensuring our staff, participants, youth, clients, families and communities will THRIVE.
We are seeking enthusiastic and passionate individuals to join our team as we grow. We currently have positions available in the following locations:
About the role:
Our Support Workers assist our clients to achieve their personal goals. As part of this you will need to complete documentation, daily case notes and will need to report to management on behaviours.
In this role you may be assisting clients with:
- Domestic duties, personal care, hygiene such bathing
- Providing medications
- Daily tasks like meal preparation, cleaning, or shopping
- Attending appointments or engaging with their local community
- About you:
Are you passionate about supporting others to be the best they can be? Can you demonstrate initiative? Are you adaptable, flexible and able to creatively solve problems?
Our Support Workers are energetic, driven, and passionate about the work they do. Supporting people towards achieving their goals is the core of what a support worker does so you need to be friendly and supportive in nature and able to build relationships quickly. Clear and assertive communication is a must, along with the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
As no day is the same, some days will be good and some days will be challenging so it is important to have a high level of resilience and the ability to remain calm and compassionate; and to problem solve quickly in stressful situations.
What are the requirements for the role?
- Cert III in Individual Support or similar (or willingness to enrol)
- Current Drivers License
- Current First Aid and CPR (or willingness to obtain)
- Current DCSI Working with Children (or willingness to obtain)
- Current DCSI Disability/ NDIS Worker Screening Clearance (or willingness to obtain)
- Current National Police Check (completed in the last 3 months) or willingness to obtain
- Work Rights for Australia
It is a requirement of this role that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Evidence of vaccination will be required if you are successful.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this role.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.