Incitec Pivot Limited
- An ASX 100 Company, Incitec Pivot Limited is a global leader in the resources and agriculture sectors with an unrelenting focus on Zero Harm
- An opportunity to be part of a growing organisation where you can have an impact on change and future vision
- Port Lincoln, Eyre Peninsula based permanent opportunity with work/life balance
Working at Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) provides the opportunity to progress your career with a global leader in the resources and agricultural sectors with an unrelenting focus on Zero Harm. With a diverse leadership, we add value for our customers through manufacturing excellence, innovation and world class services.
Reporting to the Site Manager, the Production Coordinator has direct accountability and responsibility for providing, leadership and supervision to ensure that the sites operations is conducted in a safe, secure, customer friendly and sustainable way to achieve maximum throughput and resource utilisation.
A hands-on support role, you will coordinate the daily operations of bulk fertiliser blending, despatch and receival processes, to support site operations, with flexible work hours required, including a seven-day roster in line with seasonal demand requirements of the distribution centre.
- Ensure compliance with applicable company HSE performance standards, as well as applicable acts and regulations
- Lead and participate in company safety initiatives – Safe Ground, Take 5!, SAO and PTW
- Facilitate the safe, efficient and reliable Ship to Shed movements from Wharf to the Port Lincoln PDC in compliance with all IPL and regulatory requirements while maintaining product quality
- Available/on call 24/7 during ship to shed operations and emergency call outs or delegate where possible
- Management of the PDC in the absence of the Site Manager
- Daily production planning and stock accountability
- Competent and sage operation of fixed and mobile plant
- Maintain a safe and clean site that does not impact the local community
- Sound experience in a similar role, bulk materials storage and distribution/ warehousing and logistics
- Supervisory and/or contractor management experience
- Strong knowledge of logistics, supply chain and customer requirements, computer literate and SAP skills
- Knowledge and operation of fixed plant, SCADA control system operations
- Sound operator competence of FEL, SSL, FLT and HR truck desirable
Benefits to You
- An above market attractive salary package is offered
- Flexible working conditions
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Mental health and well-being program
- Discounted corporate health plans
A little more about us
At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
The culture of safety is paramount, and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
IPL is committed to building an inclusive and accessible organisation through the development of a culture that embraces diversity, improves organisational engagement and allows our employees to reach their full potential. IPL values the range of perspectives, experience and skills that a diverse and inclusive workforce brings to the organisation and, through this contribution, strengthens the Company.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.