WE ARE HIRING!!
ICE Engineering and Construction, is a specialist Electrical and Instrumentation Installation company that operates in the Heavy Industrial sectors.
Due to current requirements in the Whyalla region (South Australia), we have an exciting opportunity for you – one not to missed!
http://www.iceengineering.net.au [link removed]
We are looking for experienced Construction / Maintenance Electricians who are immediately available to join our team to support our clients in the Steelworks, the Southern Middleback Ranges Mine Sites and the Oil & Gas Facility at Port Bonython in the Whyalla area (South Australia).
We have Full-Time and Casual opportunities. A minimum of 3 years’ relevant post-trade experience is preferable, and previous experience working in operating plants highly regarded.
What we are offering / job details:
- Whyalla Residents – Monday to Friday 10 Hour Shifts + overtime
- FIFO with even time rosters and 12 hour shifts
- Full-time or Casual
- Immediate start
- Above Award wages – great rates!!
Your role may include the following:
- Scheduled maintenance as required by the electrical leader
- Assist in plant operational requirements / breakdowns
- Installation of cable trays, conduits and support brackets
- Installation of field equipment
- Cable installation and termination
- Ability to understand and work from electrical drawings
- Commissioning, testing and fault-finding experience
- Unrestricted SA “A” Class Electrical Licence (or willing to get mutual recognition)
- Current CPR & Low Voltage Rescue
- Current Driver’s Licence preferable
- High Risk Licence with Elevated Work Platform
- HV Switching (not mandatory but highly regarded)
What we’re looking for:
- Qualified and experienced Electricians with a great attitude to work in a team!
- Availability to start immediately
- The ability to pass a full medical
- A team player with the ability to lead when required
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- A “can do” attitude aligned to our culture and values
- A commitment to working safely
- Candidates who are able to use their own initiative and have excellent self-management skills
- Great rates, secure job and safe working environment on offer APPLY NOW!
So… if you have the skills and are keen to work with a great team – apply online or get in touch with us now on 08 8159 9547 / 0439 342 802!
Click on this link to see Whyalla and what it has to offer you!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.