Assistant Restaurant Managers
- Global Brand
- On the job paid training
- Base + penalty rates + bonus + staff discounts
About Hungry Jack’s
Hungry Jack’s® is a franchise of the international Burger King Corporation. With over 390 stores in Australia and more than 17,000 employees we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality products within the Quick Service Restaurant industry.
About the role
Reporting to the Area Manager, this is a fulltime role. You will play a key role in all restaurant operations. With a commitment to best practice, you will lead the continuous development of your crew members, whilst maximising the growth and profitability of your business.
- Conduct structured training for crew members
- Deliver individual coaching & mentoring sessions
- Develop shift plans
- Drive sales & profitability
- Monitor production controls
- Complete business reporting for sales, service & safety
- Maintain profitability by closely monitoring costs
- Manage all shift safety & hygiene requirements
Skills & experience
- Retail or Hospitality leadership experience preferable
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Exceptional organisational & time management skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Proven ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Competitive salary
- Staff discounts
How to apply
If this sounds like the exciting opportunity you have been looking for apply now.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.