About the business
Holistic Occupational Therapy (OT) is a provider of high quality and timely OT services across the Eyre Peninsula. Our clinical focus is predominantly aged care and dementia, however we do provide services to a range of adult clients.
Our business is GROWING, so we need MORE Occupational Therapists to ensure we can deliver our amazing services to Eyre Peninsula!
About the role
This is a FULL time ongoing role with an immediate start.
ARE you a new Graduate looking for a start in your career?? THIS could be it!
We are open to applications from experienced OTs and those with less experience/new graduates, so APPLY today with a COVER LETTER & RESUME only in PDF format.
Working from home, via telehealth and travelling to clients across the local community, you will be responsible for providing assessment and intervention services for a diverse adult caseload; working with clients and their families to design and implement interventions that are holistic, practical and outcomes driven.
Benefits and perks
You can EXPECT:
- A competitive salary & working conditions
- Full clinical supervision and support
- An opportunity to be dynamic and flexible in your solutions & think outside the box
- An opportunity to use your core occupational therapy skills and be part of a growing service
Skills and experience
You MUST HAVE or BE:
- Passionate about supporting people with a disability to achieve their goals
- Honest and who carry out their role with integrity and demonstrate genuine respect for all people regardless of their disability, culture, age, gender and sexual orientation
- Experienced in applying evidence-based practice frameworks to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate clinical supports
- Able to work in a flexible, person-centred and strengths-based way across a diverse range of settings to meet client needs
- Willing to contribute to and develop their professional skills through our internal practice communities
- Proven time management to ensure they can meet client goals and performance expectations
- Effective communicators who can produce quality written work
- Collaborative team players, willing to contribute to our friendly and supportive culture
- Currently registered with AHPRA
- Current driver’s licence
- Current National Police Certificate and evidence of relevant aged care/disability screening
- Full Covid vaccination status as per SA Health Directives
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.