About the business
ARE you currently completing an APPRENTICESHIP but want to change employers OR QUALIFIED & experienced?
Looking FOR a CHANGE away from any COVID restrictions OR just WANT to join a SMALL but highly performing team?
JUMP on board to this LONG TERM, FULL TIME opportunity!
We are a progressive and a boutique firm with big-city vision, we’re committed to designing and building sleek, high-end homes rooted in modern architectural design. where our proven success is based on being committed to providing a superior level of quality and service.
About the role
Due to our ongoing growth and increase in workload we are seeking an individual to add value to our close-knit team and will be suited to someone who is looking for a long-term career.
We will accept applications from newly qualified Carpenters
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT RE-APPLY
TO APPLY: Cover letter PLUS resume with 2x work related referees ONLY in PDF format
Benefits and perks
YOU can expect:
- Permanent, FULL time position with LONG term security
- Negotiable salary
- Home each night as the work is all based on Lower Eyre Peninsula
- Immediate start
Skills and experience
Successful applicants must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Carpentry experience & qualification ESSENTIAL
- Experienced in residential building work, concreting & second fix
- White Card
- EWP desirable
- Current drivers licence
- Ensure compliance with WHS procedures are met
- Own tools required
- Computer literate
- Proactive & positive attitude
- Excellent communication
- Strong organisational skills
- Confidence to take on new challenges
- Well presented with exceptional work ethic
The successful applicant will need to understand that our team works with a high level of commitment and excellence to ensure that strict time frames are adhered to and customer needs are met.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.