Are you a Customer Service CHAMPION but want to expand your skills in the administration field?
We are looking for someone like you to join our collaborative and highly successful team in Port Lincoln.
Experience ISN’T Essential as there is a fully supported training structure and once you are Qualified:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and developing important business relationships with new and existing clients.
- Describe insurable risk, design appropriate insurance solutions and negotiate the best deal in the global insurance market
- Developing and maintaining successful working relationships with our underwriting partners
- Management and maintenance of budget, business plan, quotes, changes, policy preparation and debtors
- Promoting the Gallagher brand and yourself within the local business community
To be successful in this role, you might be already working in an insurance environment or a customer service role within the banking or financial services industry.
You will demonstrate:
- A passion for client servicing and sales
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- Exposure to domestic insurance products will be highly preferred, although not essential
- The Tier 1 Insurance Broking qualification (ideally) or be prepared to complete (fully funded and supported by the business)
- High computer literacy skills
- An ability to multi task and excellent time management skills
What will we offer?
In joining Gallagher, you will have the support of an established team with learning and development available to build your career pathway within our global business.
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- Salary Income Protection and discounted insurances
- Salary sacrifice options including additional leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discounts to major retailers through our Gallagher Rewards scheme
- The opportunity to enrol in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan to both invest in your future and share in the company’s growth potential
How to apply? Cover letter with resume including 2x work related referees in PDF format
Any offer of employment and subsequent continuing employment is dependent upon the completion of relevant pre-employment background checks. All applicants are required to undergo employment screening through probity checks prior to commencing.
Gallagher is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer committed to the principles of workplace diversity and inclusion. We welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.