ELLISTON WATERLOO BAY TOURIST PARK
We are a small Caravan Park situated near the beach in the township of Elliston on Eyre Peninsula.
We offer accommodation in both sites and cabins to a wide range of guests including tourists, local workers & Executives.
We are committed to providing our guests with the best holiday experience with a genuine friendly, helpful and personalised attitude.
About the role
The receptionist/ all-rounder is the first point of customer contact and required to perform all aspects of office duties and any tasks associated with the Caravan Park operations.
You will be part of a small but dynamic team and will report to the office manager.
The position is permanent full time; however hours may be negotiated. Some after hours and weekend work may be required
- Day to day office duties, including telephone answering, processing accommodation bookings & payments, invoicing and record keeping.
- Checking guests in and out.
- General liaising with customers, offering local information.
- Personally showing guests their sites.
- Maintaining and updating park booking systems online.
- General office duties including photocopying, printing, filing and emailing.
- Daily cleaning of office and surrounding areas plus cabins when required.
- Selling, pricing and restocking items.
- Logging maintenance requests.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience as the first point of customer contact
- Strong communication skills both in person & over the phone
- High level of Computer literacy and administration skills
- Ability to plan & organise work without direction
- A commitment to all responsibilities & tasks
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Cleaning to a commercial standard
- Handling customer feedback in a positive and professional manner.
- Knowledge of a Property Management System ie RMS or Newbook is desirabl
- Physically fit
TO APPLY: Cover letter & resume with 2x work related referees in PDF format
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.