Job Title: Home Care Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent Part Time
Location: Port Lincoln
Closing Date: 22nd July 2022
Love what you do. Love where you work
Benefits and Perks
- Salary package a maximum of $15,899 tax free each year
- Meal Entertainment and Holiday Accommodation Card provides you with an additional $2,650 tax free per year
- 17.5% annual leave loading
- Discounted Private Health insurance
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- EAP – employee assistance program
- Work/ life balance
Our Home Care Team in Port Lincoln is currently seeking multiple Home Care Coordinator to join the team.
Home Care Coordinators are responsible for coordinating services tailored to suit the individual client needs, in accordance with the service agreement. This includes liaising with external agencies, conducting effective assessments and reviews of client needs, planning, and coordination and case management. The Home Care Services team provide a wide range of services to meet the individual needs of clients in their homes in regional areas.
What you’ll need
- Certificate IV in Aged or Community Care or equivalent
- Previous experience in the role required
- Diploma in Enrolled Nursing is strongly encouraged
- A strong theoretical approach to working with ageing population and demonstrated practical application of this approach
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of community resources and supports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain data collection and outcome measurement systems
- Demonstrate time management and organisation skills
- Sound interpersonal skills
Be part of a vibrant, inclusive, friendly organisation that genuinely cares for its staff. Helping Hand is a not-for-profit organisation offering in-home help, retirement living and residential care to over 7,000 older South Australians in Adelaide and regional South Australia. Our staff do more than simply treat the physical needs of the people they care for. They are skilled, patient, respectful and kind, forming relationships with their clients, assuring them, caring for them, and protecting them.
Our diverse range of services allow people to choose to stay at home and receive assistance, downsize to a retirement living unit or move into one of our nine fully accredited residential facilities. Through our team of more than 1,900 staff, Helping Hand supports over 7,000 clients throughout metropolitan and regional South Australia.
Helping Hand provides guidance to our workforce to support diversity, inclusion and belonging through The Helping Hand Way and our specific projects in the areas and communities of LGBTQIA+, Cultural Diversity, Forgotten Australians/Care Leavers, gender equality and family and domestic violence.
For confidential enquiries please contact Narelle Higginbottom on 0408 313 975
Applications close 22nd July 2022
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia and hold a current national police check or be willing to obtain one. Current Helping Hand employees must notify their manager of their intent to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.