Your new company
Our client is a locally-based, internationally successful hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder manufacturer for the agriculture, mining, marine, aviation, defence, oil and gas and utilities industries. They’re passionate about what they do and proud of the training they provide to their people. Due to a hugely increased workflow, they’re looking for multiple mechanical fitters to join their Whyalla team.
Your new role
This is an excellent role for a mechanical fitter looking for a permanent position in a stable, successful manufacturing company. You’ll be involved in tapping, deburring, welding, pre-assembly and major assembly of entire projects. You’ll get the satisfaction of seeing a project from start to finish, like a truck fit-out, a crane set-up or repairs to heavy machinery. For those inclined, there’s the potential to grow into team leadership down the line. Our client prides themself on the culture that’s been built over decades – friendly, open, honest people with good heads on good shoulders is what we’re after.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Living in Whyalla, or desire for FIFO.
- Mechanical Fitter qual, with hydraulic experience desirable
- Ability to pass medical and police check
- Tight attention to detail, great problem-solving skills and team collaboration
- Ability to read detailed drawings and understand basic engineering documents
What you’ll get in return
- Great salary, FIFO travel and LAFHA paid
- Extensive training involved including Cert IV Engineering
- Brilliant team and work culture.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and to find out about other opportunities in Trades & Labour, contact Erin Short at Hays on 08 7221 4105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.