Golding Contractors Pty Ltd
Golding is a successful mining, urban and civil infrastructure project management services business. We are reliable and cost effective, working hard to achieve successful outcomes for our clients by working with them in ways that create and deliver value, we offer diverse and rewarding careers.
We are searching for enthusiastic and talented people to begin their trade career as a Heavy Equipment Diesel Fitter to be based at our South Middleback Range site located near Whyalla, South Australia.
As part of the Golding Whyalla Apprenticeship Program you will be offered a 4-year structured program where your participation will allow you to develop into one of the best tradespeople in the resources industry.
REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hold a current Australian driver’s licence
- Completion of Year 11
- Ability to complete an aptitude test
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions and a willingness to learn
- Willingness to work within a dynamic team environment
- A commitment to achieve the qualification within the timeframe
- Attending and performing work in a professional manner in accordance with your employer’s requirements
- Taking care of workplace property
- Respecting the rights of other employees in the workplace
- Attend training sessions and supervised workplace activities
UPON COMPLETION YOU WILL HOLD
- A nationally recognized trade qualification
- First Aid Certificate
- Working at Heights Certificate
- Confined space Certificate
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join our team.
PLEASE NOTE: This opportunity is available for New Apprentices and is not open to those who are currently undertaking a current or previous apprenticeship.
Golding is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.