About the role
As the Workforce Development Pipelines Coordinator you will be managing all of the administrative processes required to facilitate the apprentice, vacation and graduate Pipelines Programs across the Liberty Primary Steel and SIMEC businesses.
- Administer the training requirements for the Apprentice, Vacagtion and Graduate Programs
- Support administrative and logistics functions for all pipeline programs including making the appropriate INX bookings and sending the relevant communication
- Managing the coordination of the Apprentice Trade Training Schedules
- Work with the Travel & Logistics Coordinator to schedule and book travel as well as arranging accommodation and transportation for all apprentice trade training
- Support the Pipeline Advisors with program scheduling and logistics across the pipeline programs
- Manage processing of associated incentive programs across the pipelines
About your experience
You are an enthusiastic, motivated and highly organized individual with relevant experience in a similar role within mining, manufacturing or heavily industry sector. You enjoy working in a dynamic collaborative environment and are comfortable engaging with a variety of stakeholders.
You also have:
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Highly organised and detail focussed
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and Intranet searching databases
- Ability to develop workflows and business procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills in both client interactions and team interactions and a willingness to interact with clients on a regular basis
- Ability to influence, engage and lead
- Ability to work autonomously, be flexible and willingness to travel
- Ability to build relationships, influence, provide feedback and coach
- Quality document assurance experience
About our team
GFG Alliance Australia operates an end to end mining, steel, construction and energy business. With over 160 sites and more than 6700 people, we provide steel for Australia’s leading infrastructure projects. GFG has an agile, entrepreneurial culture with high energy, strong levels of ambition, and sustainable growth plans. This brings opportunities for GFG’s people and businesses to flourish and develop. We work with our people to determine how we can grow our business and our future. We are committed to uncompromising levels of safety, strong customer centricity and diversity. Wherever they are in the world, our people are our greatest asset.
Across our different business units, we offer career opportunities for people who share our drive, passion and ambition. From apprentices and graduates to experienced professionals, we are committed to offering fulfilling careers and the chance to grow as our business grows. We would love you to be part of our journey.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.