About the role
Under fresh new leadership and reporting directly to the Head of People & Culture, you will be mentored by a team of HR professionals with regular exposure to a global HR network. Working within one of the most diverse industries in Australia, you will gain exposure to all facets of HR across a multitude of industry touch points, from engineering to marketing and sales, as well as supply chain, finance, environment, safety, capital projects and site services.
There are several roles on offer at varying levels depending on skills and experience.
- Build and foster strong relationships across industry business units and support services
- Provide solid HR advice and solutions at both a strategic and tactical throughout all levels of the organisation
- Identify and implement value add change
- Provide advice, guidance and support on employee and industrial relations issues, including investigations, issue resolution, performance management and EA negotiations
- Drive our talent mapping and succession planning framework and processes
- Lead your own projects, suitable to your skills and experience
- Work and live in one of the most affordable locations in Australia and still be within driving distance of a major capital city; not to mention wineries, fishing, camping, hiking and beautiful beaches at your doorstep
- Work and live in a location with a lively social scene with a number of graduates and younger professionals across the region
- Work for an organisation that values Family and Sustainability
- Access to a new state-of-the-art and community focused schools and other tertiary education campuses
- Be part of significant transformational projects
- Strong mentorship by a team of HR professionals with exposure to a global HR network
- Opportunity to work across the most diverse industry in Australia in one location
- Expand your skillset with career development and progression domestically and internationally
About your experience
Ideally you will understand the importance of continuous improvement, supporting transitional projects and work cultures for the future as we continue to focus heavily on carbon reduction and sustainability. Energised and positive in nature, as well as the drive and tenacity to be a strong advocate to making things happen.
You also have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Employment Relations, Psychology, or any other transferrable people focussed discipline
- Proven experience in a similar operational and or projects role
- High risk, Manufacturing, Mining, or similar heavy industry exposure is highly advantageous
- Experience working with ER and IR issues in a unionised environment, including EA negotiations is highly advantageous
If you feel that you are an exceptionally capable and conscientious person first and foremost, then we would love you to help us do great things.
About our team
We are a culturally diverse organisation with a long history of demonstrated commitment to females in industry and people with a disability, in addition to uncompromising levels of safety for our employees and broader region, strong customer centricity and work life balance.
Wherever they are in the world, our people are our greatest asset.
We would love you to be part of our journey.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.