About the role
Reporting to the Environment Assurance Manager, the Administrator and Reporting Systems Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Shared Services Environment & Sustainability Team to function smoothly and efficiently, especially in the areas of statutory & internal reporting & KPI’s, administration, systems and communication.
In this role, you will assist with:
- Supporting the whole team to function smoothly and efficiently
- Ensuring quality administration and support for the Shared Services Environment Team
- Management of internal & external reporting systems as well as timely and accurate weekly & monthly report preparaton
- Internal and external KPI coordinator, and document control and management
- Creating and updating purchase requisitions and orders as required in SAP
- Department communications and supports environment related plant communications
- Maintain and audit system for maintenance and improvement.
About your experience
To be successful in this role you will be a team player who has a desire to learn and develop your career with a high performing, established team. You will be a driven and solution orientated individual with a keen eye for detail.
You will also have;
- Prior experience in an Administrator role, possibly in a mining or manufacturing industry
- High level administrative skills and proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in Document and records management ideal
- High attention to detail and provide rigorous inspection of data
- Track record as a problem solver who is able to act on initiative and work to an outcome
- Contribute to continuous improvement in systems, and be engaged in the changes that are being made to improve our safety performance.
About our team
GFG Alliance Australia operates an end to end mining, steel, construction and energy business. With over 160 sites and more than 6700 people, we provide steel for Australia’s leading infrastructure projects. GFG has an agile, entrepreneurial culture with high energy, strong levels of ambition, and sustainable growth plans. This brings opportunities for GFG’s people and businesses to flourish and develop. We work with our people to determine how we can grow our business and our future. We are committed to uncompromising levels of safety, strong customer centricity and diversity. Wherever they are in the world, our people are our greatest asset.
Located on the Eyre Peninsula’s Spencer Gulf in South Australia, Whyalla boasts a warm climate, accessible ocean shores and saltwater fishing. Whyalla has over 100 sports codes and activities ranging from wind surfing and kite boarding, paddle boarding and kayaking, sailing and diving, and a thriving team sport community.
Whyalla is the region’s biggest city for retail shopping and offers a range of health care services through the local hospital, well equipped medical centres and three modern pharmacies. Whyalla is well served with educational facilities, most notable is the non – Adelaide based university campus in South Australia. Students can gain a quality education from primary school to university without leaving the City.
Across our different business units, we offer career opportunities for people who share our drive, passion and ambition. From apprentices and graduates to experienced professionals, we are committed to offering fulfilling careers and the chance to grow as our business grows. We would love you to be part of our journey.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.