Gallagher is a global leader in Insurance broking, risk management and consulting, with over 39,000 employees worldwide. We have a global reach with a local presence and pride ourselves on being a socially responsible and an ethical organisation expressed through our Shared Values, The Gallagher Way. We are proud to have been awarded, for the 11th consecutive year, the 2022 World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute (2022) as well as being one of Insurance Business Australia Top Insurance Employers for 2021 and Forbes Best Employer for Women.
The purpose of this role is to service and grow a client portfolio, advising on a range of general insurance products. This role will:
- Manage relationships with existing clients and their insurance accounts
- Secure business with new clients and identify cross selling opportunities
- Process and manage the administration of these accounts including preparing quotes, processing changes, policy preparation
- Promote the Gallagher brand and yourself to generate ongoing new business opportunities
- Ensure internal databases and relevant systems are kept up to date and accurate.
This is a great opportunity and to be considered, we are seeking:
- Experience in the insurance broking industry
- An organised and efficient mindset, able to balance multiple priorities simultaneously
- A client focus and a natural communication style
- Proven experience in document preparation with high attention to detail
- Tier 1 Insurance broking qualification
Gallagher offers great benefits and career development opportunities:
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- Salary sacrificed superannuation
- Flexible working options
- Gallagher Rewards and discounts at 350+ major retailers
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan to invest and share in company’s growth potential
We encourage you to apply via our careers website or for further information, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com
Any offer of employment and subsequent continuing employment is dependent upon the completion of relevant pre-employment background checks. All applicants are required to undergo employment screening through probity checks prior to commencing.
Gallagher is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer committed to the principles of workplace diversity and inclusion. We welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation, gender identity and lifestyle choices.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.