Gadaleta Steel Fabrication Pty Ltd
Based in the Northern Regions of South Australia, Gadaleta Steel Fabrication delivers projects for clients across the infrastructure, mining and industrial sectors.
We are a Structural/Mechanical and Crane Hire business providing a full range of steel fabrication, procurement, project construction/maintenance solutions and crane hire to clients.
Full-time, Permanent position available for
to work in our Whyalla branch
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with QA/QC documentation
- Administrative duties
- Assist with transport and logistics
- Assist with estimating and quotations
- All on the job training will be provided
- Strong communication skills
- Current driver’s licence
- A strong work ethic and must have attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Medical
- Good problem-solving skills, and the ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Adobe
Applications must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via SEEK.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, apply now!
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.