Fire & Safety Australia
As Australia’s leading provider of safety training and emergency response services Fire & Safety Australia (FSA) has more than 12 years’ experience in providing on site medical and emergency response services. FSA are an inclusive organisation who:
- Dynamic and growing organisation
- Empowered and inclusive team environment
- Career advancement and professional development opportunities
- Core Values driven organisation
- Make a difference…’Forever change safety in the World’
We are looking for experienced Security Officers who can provide a visible security appearance and interaction and provide knowledge transfer with contractors and other business units onsite. Ensure there is a positive and safe presence onsite at all times.
As Australia’s leading provider of safety training and emergency response services Fire & Safety Australia (FSA) has more than 12 years’ experience in providing on site medical and emergency response services. FSA provides clients with a holistic and integrated approach to managing the provision of onsite emergency services.
“Forever changing safety in the world, one experience at a time”
About the Role
This role will be working on our Tier 1 client’s site providing emergency response and medical treatment services to employees on-site.
You will be a team player who can respond to all emergency and non-emergency patient situations and call-outs to provide timely and effective patient care.
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Attendance and participation of onsite toolbox meetings
- Manning of the gatehouse and security camera monitoring
- Signing in of visitors, drivers and inducting them to site
- Drug and Alcohol testing onsite
- Security investigations as required
- Establishing a visible presence and promotion of good safety culture through education rather than discipline through mobile patrols and other methodology.
- Provision of vehicle movement safety observations and review with a focus on parking and speed working in full collaboration with onsite traffic committee.
- Monitor all onsite alarms and investigate within agreed timeframes to KPI’s and completing reports as appropriate
- Actively engage with other business groups and contractors onsite to promote a fully inclusive safe working culture where they are seen as a tool to assist as opposed to an enforcement body.
- Acceptance and escorting of logistics deliveries as required
- Facilitate accident/incident investigations with client personnel.
- Daily delivery of internal mail.
- Conduct regular Safety Observations and Safety Compliance inspection
- Certificate II Security Agents Licence (South Australia)
- C Class Drivers licence
- Current First Aid certificate and/or other relevant emergency and rescue qualifications
- Construction Industry White Card
Why join the MERS Team?
At Fire & Safety Australia we know that people are our best asset. We are a close-knit team that offer exceptional service, we have high standards and only hire the best. We are offering an excellent hourly rate and allowances. We also offer the availability to utilise any of our public nationally accredited training courses free of charge.
As part of the renumeration package yourself and immediate family will be able to leverage free access to public training courses run at any of our national facilities. FSA also has monthly internal staff awards and national remote company get togethers for all permanent staff when annual targets and KPI’s are met.
FSA is a truly diverse company that embraces inclusion with 60% women in our staff and leadership positions.
Please click the “Apply” link to start your application. We look forward to hearing from you and starting the pathway to your career with Fire & Safety Australia.
Fire & Safety Australia is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.