Fields Group Security
Fields Group are looking for Accommodation / Facilities Workers to make a significant contribution to the Fields Group team at the Ceduna Transitional Accommodation Centre
These positions will require workers who are always up for a challenge, are able to work in flexible conditions. You must demonstrate customer service experience, professional communication and the ability to work in a team as well as autonomously.
We are recruiting for Casual positions.
Hours per week.
Casual employees from 7 – 32 hours per week
You will possess:
- Current DCSI Child Related screening clearance – This is Mandatory
- Current First Aid – This is Mandatory
- Current SA Drivers Licence – This mandatory for the Facilities role
- Current Mandatory Reporting – Preferable not essential
You will be required to:
- work shifts from 3 hours to 7 hours – over any 7-day period
- AW role is 5pm to Midnight, Mon to Fri with short shifts Sat & Sun
- FO role is 8.30am to 3.30pm, Mon to Fri with 3 hour shifts Sat & Sun
- be available to cover sick leave / holiday leave / additional shifts
Interested Candidates please apply without delay.
Email your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote Ceduna App AWF2022 on all applications.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are highly encouraged to apply.
SA Master Licence ISL 250885
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.