Ferretti International is a leader in the provision of process pipe fabrication and installation involving all aspects of project delivery from project management, design, engineering, procurement, pipe spooling and specialist steel fabrication manufacture, installation commissioning and maintenance. Ferretti International Australia is a part of the AARTEE Group which has a combined global revenue in excess of $1b.
Ferretti International operates across a diverse range of industry sectors including mining, oil & gas, water and defence, we enjoy an enviable reputation of excellence in safety, quality and customer service which has formed the foundation of our work for over a decade.
About the role:
Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will be suitably qualified and have extensive experience in the fabrication of pipe spooling used in oil & gas, mining, water and defence sectors and/or structural steel projects.
The ideal candidate will be an energetic and motivated individual with excellent attention to detail who is able to work autonomously. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and must have previous experience working in the steel fabrication and welding industry.
This position will be based at our Whyalla facility and is expected to commence immediately.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Knowledge of project engineering activities related to fabrication of pipe spooling and /or structural steel fabrication.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of an ITP, WPS & MDR.
- Project scheduling, and budget control.
- Qualified as a graduate member of a professional engineers (mechanical) group.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with an attitude for further learning.
- Effective interpersonal skills to develop good working relationships with management and workshop personnel, as well as manage subcontractors as required.
- Able to travel and stay in remote locations if required.
To be eligible for consideration all applicants must be an Australian Citizen / Australian Permanent Resident / New Zealand Citizen or hold appropriate work rights to work in Australia and be willing to undertake the necessary pre-employment checks which could include a Medical Check and drug & alcohol test.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application by clicking on the “Apply for this job” button below and attach your updated resume.
Applications close on Sunday, 9 October 2022
Please note only successful applicants will be notified.
If you would like to be a part of a dynamic, rapidly growing and exciting company and wish to learn more about Ferretti International please visit our website www.ferretti-international.com.au
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.