Eyre Peninsula Seafoods
Eyre Peninsula Seafoods, Australia’s largest mussel farming and processing business is seeking expressions of interest from experienced Food Plant Managers for a position overseeing our Processing Factory operations. The Processing Operations are located in Port Lincoln, the Seafood Capital of Australia.
Eyre Peninsula Seafoods grows its own mussels in the pristine waters adjacent to Port Lincoln and has a new modern processing facility close to the Marina. It is the largest vertically integrated mussel business in Australia with over 2500 tonnes harvested and processed per year.
The company is one of the few seafood businesses in the area that can expand to increasing market demands as farming and processing capacities are still well below their maximum potential.
As mussel production is only during the weekdays there is plenty of opportunity to explore the Eyre Peninsula region and its seafood and produce.
The successful Food Plant Manager will be responsible for;
- setting the benchmark standards for production and managing the day to day processing operations with the Senior Production Team.
- overseeing the Product Quality Program to ensure strict compliance and customer satisfaction.
- overseeing the Preventative Maintenance Program for the Processing Facility to minimise breakdowns and ensure asset care.
- Continually develop the Senior Production Team to drive performance in labour productivity, yields and minimise other production costs.
- Workforce planning in recruitment and selection to attract, develop and retain capability and talent.
The successful Food Plant Manager must have demonstrated experience in the Food/Manufacturing Industry and have strong people management and leadership skills. A key focus will be to improve and embed operational excellence through continuous improvement initiatives.
An attractive salary package (with a KPI bonus structure) will be tailored to suit the successful applicant experience and qualifications. Applications close 09/12/2022
Forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Relocation costs to be discussed.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.