Eyre Peninsula Old Folks Home
Pioneer Village, operated by the Eyre Peninsula Old Folks Home Inc, is located in picturesque Port Lincoln with a wonderful relaxed country lifestyle. We are a community based 74-bed residential aged care facility situated at the southern tip of Eyre Peninsula in Port Lincoln, South Australia. As a primary provider of residential care and dementia services for the aged of the Southern Eyre Peninsula, we provide quality care and services to our clients in a manner that maintains and respects their individuality and dignity. As a Public Benevolent Institution our employees can salary sacrifice up to $15,899 per annum tax free, each FBT year.
We have an exciting position for a passionate Compliance Officer to join our team. Work with others who are dedicated to the delivery of quality care for all residents under our care. See us at www.epofh.com.au
Conduct internal audits against the relevant Aged Care standards and EPOFH’s policies and procedures to:
- Identify potential or actual non-compliances.
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Recognize areas of excellence in service delivery.
- Maintain a continuous improvement plan
- Monitor feedback via comments and complaints pathways and implement/evaluate required improvements/suggestions
- Monitor call bell response times
- Implement remedies and improvements identified in internal audit reports.
- Liaise with medical professionals and nursing staff
- Social interaction with residents
Skills and Experience
- Must have attention to detail and confidence communicating improvement needs to the team
- Must be proficient in the use of computer based systems and the recording of findings accurately and in a timely manner.
- Emotional intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have an understanding of quality compliance systems
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomously
- Knowledge of aged care or health systems – highly desirable
- Understanding of the Aged Care Quality Standards – highly desirable
- Previous aged care work – highly regarded
How to Apply
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in, please click ‘apply for this job’ via SEEK with your attached resume and cover letter. Immediate start available!
This is an immediate start, so although applications will formally close on
26 September 2022, we will consider each application as it is received, so apply early, don’t wait or someone may get your dream job first.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.