Enerflex Australasia Holdings Pty Ltd
Enerflex is a respected global player in the natural gas industry with a significant footprint throughout the Australia Pacific region. Globally, we build operate and maintain natural gas infrastructure, and in our primary business locally, we are a major service and equipment provider for gas compression / power generation equipment in the energy and resources sectors.
We are looking for experienced mechanical trades people who are looking for a family friendly 15/13 roster to work out at our Surat and Cooper Basin field locations. We have two types of positions available: Mechanical Service Technicians and Heavy-Duty Larger Engine Mechanical Technicians. Both positions are fundamental in providing maintenance on specialised equipment for our clients in the Power Generation, Oil and Gas Industries.
The ideal candidates for the Mechanical Service Technician positions must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Mechanical relevant trade qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ post apprenticeship experience working on internal combustion engines
- Desire to learn and BUILD A CAREER in our sustainable industry
- Demonstrated high regard for safety
- Manual driver’s license
The successful candidates for the Heavy-Duty Mechanical Technician position must be able to demonstrate all of the above, plus the following:
- Post apprenticeship experience working on large engines (Waukesha or Caterpillar gas-fueled engines highly regarded)
- Previous experience working on reciprocating and / or rotary screw compression equipment (preferred, not essential)
Benefits of working with Enerflex:
- Competitive rates that grow as you do, plus penalties
- Varied, challenging and long-term permanent work
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Be part of the energy transition industry
Sound like the job for you?
If you are excited by this opportunity and you share our values of Integrity, Commitment, Creativity and Success, then we welcome your application today! Feel free to give us a call with any questions on 07 3318 9000. Upon submitting your application, please respond to the screening questions sent to your nominated email address.
Enerflex is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Enerflex grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, genetic information, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Equal employment opportunities are provided in recruitment, hiring, promotions, wages, benefits, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks, duties, knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.