- Australia’s leading Overhead Crane and Hoist Manufacturing Company
- Growing and Fast Paced Organization
- Challenging and Rewarding Role
Eilbeck Cranes is a crane manufacturing and servicing company which has expanded national operations & which is 100% Australian Owned & has been operating for 115 years.
Eilbeck Cranes is seeking to employ a Coordinator/Scheduler to join our Whyalla Service team.
The duties will include but not limited to:
- Scheduling / Planning of work
- Induction Register
- Induction Bookings/Training
- Travel/Accommodation Bookings
- Following up stock/pending orders
- Tracing and Tracking order arrivals via transport
- Follow up Customer POs for invoicing
- Processing supplier invoices for payment
- Debtor collection and management of debts
- Stop Credit follow ups
- Reconciling supplier accounts, requesting credits/invoice copies.
- Sending Debtor Invoices
- Raising POs
- Preparing jobs for costings
- Filing of emails – incoming/outgoing
- Archive filing
- Timesheet data entry
- Printing & Binding Document files
- Answering telephone calls
- Other duties as required.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company focused on growth and development and being No.1 Crane company in the country.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.