Dinko Tuna Farmers Pty Ltd
Dinko Tuna is a proud family-owned and operated seafood business based in Port Lincoln, South Australia. We harvest our premium seafood products from the pristine waters of the Eyre Peninsula – home to 70% of South Australia’s total seafood catch. We’ve called the region home since 1966 when Dinko Lukin first started his fishing operations. We are deeply committed to protecting the natural environment. We use ethical and certified sustainable fishing practices so that future generations can enjoy the superior quality and flavour of our seafood today and into the future.
Qualifications & experience
- Marine engine driver grade 1or 2
- Master class 5 an advantage but not essential
- Current first aid certificate
Tasks & responsibilities
- Perform daily engine and equipment checks on your assigned vessel
- Maintenance, repair and engineering duties
- Maintenance and appearance of the engine room which includes responsibility for cleanliness and general husbandry of the engine room
- Assist with wild catch tuna fishing & aquaculture duties
- Opportunity of full time employment for the right candidate
- Work / life balanced roster
- Opportunities for career upskilling
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.